Highams Hill Farm
Sheep Barn Lane
tel: 0870 609 2065
fax: 01959 576 696
Estimates, build solutions and design
Mobile No: 07793 099545
New business enquiries
Mobile No: 07792 880084
Design and CNC Queries
Directions to Highams Hill Farm
From M25 East - Clockwise
- Off at junction 4: sign A21 Bromley
- From this point you have 13 miles (21km) to farm entrance
- Continue on A21 to Princess Royal University Hospital on right after 5.6 miles
- Left fork A232 sign Croydon
- Over lights at Wyvedale Garden Centre and Petrol Station continue over Hayes Common to Coney Hall - Left at the roundabout just past the Focus DIY Store signed Addington & Selsdon A2022 (8 miles - 13km after junction 4)
- DO NOT TURN LEFT INTO LAYHAMS ROAD ON MINI ROUNDABOUT WITH H.G.V. (LANE NOT SUITABLE)
- Continue on A2022 for 1.8 miles turning left at next roundabout signed Addington.
- Continue up hill to roundabout - turn left into King Henrys Drive. Follow Road through Addington Industrial Estate.
- Out to countryside, over crossroads and turn left after 400m and proceed through gates (look for bootsale sign)
- Leave M25 at junction 6 onto A22: Sign Croydon 9 miles, London 19 miles
- From this point you have 13.5 miles to farm entrance. Please zero your mileage clock.
- Stay on A22 for 2.8 miles to Wapses Lodge Roundabout. Stay on A22 through Whyteleafe. At 6 miles turn right at traffic lights continue up the hill onto A2022 (Sign Selsdon-Sanderstead) At 7.8 miles (sign Selsdon-Addington-West Wickham) stay on A2022.
- At 10.5 miles, there are two roundabouts, turn right after going over second one. Sign for New Addington . The tram line is to your right. Continue up Lodge Lane to roundabout at 11.4 miles. Turn left into King Henrys Drive past factories on left and past sign not suitable for HGVS. Now you come into countryside over crossroads 300m on your left is farm entrance. Turn immediately in through double green gates follow track to log cabin